- pizzzamindWarranty, void
- ikuzus58Very nice!
- jeremyddunnI didn't think Bullseye made road hubs?
- jcycletech@assassinsbikepolo the @chriskingbuzz R45 hubs as shown were designed for radial lacing whereas the Classic and ISO hubs are not.
- pizzzamindKnowledge dropped, word 💡
- jeremyddunn@jcycletech I love when you do that.
- joshtelfordCool pic
- beardedbrosLove those colors.
- champagneonflannel@mingisdingis bike porn
- kateskates2Shouldn't the spokes at least be elbows out?
- mikenordo@kateskates As I understand it, each way provides strength in different ways. I like elbows out as well for looks at least.
- billboveElbows in. Stiffer, more aerodynamic.
- oneononebikeLawyer Tabs
- theradavist@jcycletech thanks!
- hedonisticvanityElbows out is stiffer. Greater bracing angle, that alone will build a 13% stiffer wheel according to the Rinard stiffness test. You run into flange to spoke interference with some setups that way though.
Log in to like or comment.