historyvikingsWith the #Vikings occupying Wessex, King Ecbert must strategize with his men. Do you think he and Ragnar will make peace, or go to war?
- rougholdbonesAelle throws him in a snake pit @masonmoses. But you never know; Bjorn was Aslaug's son in the legend, so there's a bit of a creative license they've taken. But they very pointedly showed Aelle's snake pit in the first season so I feel it's a foregone conclusion
- hburk84@autonomousash @masonmoses it will be interesting to see how to history they keep it. Cause Bjorn eventually becomes king of Sweden, if I'm not mistaken
- spicnspan82@sebby318 Ragnar does die...in the snake pitt...@hburk28 exactly!
- masonmosesAwesome. Thanks @hburk28 @ironarchivist @autonomousash
- justinjmeadCant wait for the new episode so stocked to see what happens
- fabulousspazz25It could go both ways. Exciting
- iwuvmypaint245Make peace, he want to get back to his family.
- mcgee1994We do not watch vikings to see peace
- f1n1ckyd3s3rtHe would go for peace for now.
- nayashardezEgbert (also spelled Ecgberht, Ecgbert or Ecgbriht,) but never just with a C.
- taraookamiWhat is the name of the archer? Hoping to see more on him
- funkot_He's going to make peace, kill jarl Borg and come back and go to war again in Wessex
- andie1743@abbythebargirl @michymi71 Check out their official Instagram!!
- devin_a5150If Ragnar dies lots of people will stop watching lol
- idaho73Go to war
- recross63Definitely war!!
- _aaronwallaceThe show is EXTREMELY historically inaccurate, which is misleading since it's on the HISTORY channel. But I love it.
- _aaronwallace@tonsotips he's an actor.
- desi.hippieHow does anyone know if its inaccurate Unless u were Alive n living w da Vikings..lol!
Log in to like or comment.