lushcosmeticsMeet the Peace Community of San José de Apartadó, a rural community in northern Colombia. Caught in the crossfire between military, paramilitary and guerilla forces intent on globalization, they have declared themselves a non-violent community and refuse to bear arms. Bound together by an unwavering belief in justice and peace, for seventeen years they have managed to maintain their community and industry, growing cocoa beans and bananas for Fair Trade markets worldwide.
We stand in solidarity with their commitment to building a conflict-free future.
- nanvervThis is so beautiful. I'm from Colombia and I didn't know about it. Thank you for sharing this. I'll search more about it, thank you again!
- mmmiltonnSo glad Lush decided to work with colombia! 💛❤️💙
- _karpon@fairtradeusa I found this today! :)
- sydneydownesI would be EXTREMELY happy if you could like, idk maybe START A SHOP IN BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA
- juliaholme.sBIRMINGHAM AL NEEDS A LUSH!!!!!!!
- sydneydownesIn Alabama ? 😳 @__k4rla__
- sydneydownesYep but no lushes there @Sarah mulgrew12
- cloverbackbooksYou guys are so amazing.
- ramonaddictionYou send to Colombia? 😍
Log in to like or comment.