ultabeautyFor St Patrick's Day, we're launching @Karoracosmetics ~ a line of Irish bronzers to help you glow! Find it on ULTA.com now!
- karoracosmeticsOur #skincaring botanical bronzers deliver a colour match made in heaven !
- kaylanicolesmakeup@dfost207 !!!!!!!
- gracie.hogann😂😂😂 @tk12346
- amymatt@lainab87 Irish bronzer?!? It's like they know me!!
- karoracosmetics@mamasteph2009 @oobbyyy @amymatt the perfect faux glow for spring skin ladies - available now from ULTA.com 💜
- sweettartsndaisiesThat's about as close as we Irish will ever get to being tan!
- lsufan4lyfeSo .... Is it made especially for people with fair skin???
- jennyjones12I just bought any and all @aftenshea hahahah
- silverlocustsAs someone who is part Irish, "Irish bronzers" really cracks me up. My skin and bronze are like not even from the same planet.
- karoracosmetics@lsufan4lyfe the range is suited to all skin types and of course fair Irish skin types catered for - products deliver custom colour that suits your skin tone!
- karoracosmetics@meggymcschmeggy @kbeezknees we're empowering bronzers with #skincaring #selftan 👏
- maisnailperfectionOh nice!
- cowgirlfromhell666I glow with my Irish skin in the dark. Is this a spray? Lotion? Does it leave streaks? Is there a difference between bronzed and self-tanner.
- karoracosmetics@cowgirlfromhell666 we've a spray - TINTED self tan mist (colour guide so you see exactly where you apply - this product lasts up to 7 days, with flawless fade), the EXPRESS bronzing mousse delivers same results BUT developing time is only 1-3 hours depending on if you want a light, med or dark shade (this means no dirtying the duvet sheets with long developing time!) - out lotion is a GRADUAL TAN (buildable daily moisturiser with a light colour) - does that help?? More info @ ULTA.com
- kbirlLOVE the express 1 hour mousse - bronzed brilliance in a flash 👍
- cowgirlfromhell666Thank you!!!! That was very informative and helpful. I'm always concerned about the fading part. I don't want to look all splotchy. I'm very fair skinned and I can't tan to save my life. All I want is a bit of color to make me look alive. I tried a spray tan once and it was horrible! I've tried the gradual lotion by Jergens and it fades horribly and smells awful. Again thank you, can't wait to try it out!
- karoracosmeticsOur #skincaring #selftan contains amazing botanical #aragan #jojoba #acaiberry that nurture your skin, ensuring a flawless gradual fade - start light for spring with the TINTED SELF TAN MIST light shade or our GRADUAL TAN if you want to build believable colour daily - shop now @ultabeauty for sunkissed spring skin --> http://www.ulta.com/ulta/a/Karora/_/N-1z12olh?ciSelector=searchResults
- karoracosmetics@cowgirlfromhell666 see above !
- karoracosmetics@amymatt you gota try it out girl!!! @jennyjones12 did you purchase from @ultabeauty which product did you try?
Log in to like or comment.