- kalbrecht905@hereitfirst your opinion on this?
- mauriciomaxmoncayoWord wat do we do now 😭😭😭 ...lmao fuck that id rather lose all my money before i sell this shit !
- peterkolo1Still good for hold?
- hereitfirstPrefer MYEC in the 10s
- v_i_g_slick@hereitfirst 4hrs ago WASHINGTON (AP) -- The federal government has signed off on a long-delayed study looking at marijuana as a treatment for veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder, a development that drug researchers are hailing as a major shift in U.S. policy.
Log in to like or comment.