jason_mrazHealthy, delicious Sprouts. From seed to snack in 5-7 days, in any season. So easy you can take them with you on tour.
- runrunruniris豆芽啊啊啊 一直觉得马叔好萌阿>3<
- maricela.payenTeach me please, i can't even make a sunflower seed to germinate :(
- jeanderbyYou have to soak the seeds @maricelarp and change the water daily for about a week or so. I do it in a mason jar. Put them in the sunlight. When they get tails you are good to go
- jeanderby@maricelarp http://boulderlocavore.com/2013/06/sprouting-101-homemade-sprouting-jars-tutorial-diy-mason-jars-giveaway.html
- traci_lymanMom used to grow these! So yummy and healthy!!!
- tuhwheaty@vcullenessa 😏
- palettessaOMG yesss so good for the boobies @tuhwheaty
- drivemycarrr@piekaren I tried seed sprouts in a Korean restaurant and liked it!! Try them sometime !
- piekaren@drivemycarrr my dad grows them in the kitchen! But ive never even thought anyone but my him could eat it. Lol
- jezolynAwesome! Must try!
- livgitahyI think i missed it but u are veggie or vegan ou none???
- zachwelchart@ameliaemerson we should do this
- ms.walls@fercpb28 sometimes I feel nobody cares about me :(
- fercpb19@oye_que_rico that is not true! And go to sleep
- ms.wallsI know you Love me, i love you too sisi❤️😋
- puppysediblesBaby greens?
Log in to like or comment.