theradavistOne of the most essential measurements in a bike fit is the saddle height. @chonoyoudidnt's new Alchemy is locked in - literally. Ain't no ISP - this is 100% custom, tailored to Cody's fit... Balleur #2014NAHBS - see more on PiNP
- statebicycleco👍👍 measure twice cut once 👍👍
- jellyaxe@_cactusjack ..or his saddle. Or his crank length. Or his chamois thickness. Or get fat. This is starting to seem like a terrible idea.
- 33fixedgearMira @cantubicicletas
- ericbaumann@jellyaxe my thoughts exactly...
- ifarrell1It looks dope as fuck, but it's really dumb. Art overtaking practicality.
- theradavist@ifarrell1 ok
- theradavist@jellyaxe ok
- nathanielbikesLower but never higher
- csdeesHope your body never changes and your shell never sags, fella
- theradavistYOU GUYS ARE SO SMART
- jzannerWooooo Cody!
- gratefulpedalerBut yes it LOOKS sooo cool. Kinda like skinny jeans and slammed stems ,looks rad not always the most practical
- chonoyoudidnt@johnprolly Looks like the fit experts are kicking knowledge. If my body changes that drastically at 32 I'll build another one
- theradavist@gratefulpedaler it's not a production bike. It's a 1 off... It's like saying getting a suit tailored is not practical.
- employees_must_wash_hands#peanutgallery #armchairquarterback
- hiimjoshimabike@chonoyoudidnt it's gorgeous! How's that saddle?
- christianolevoFor the record, we designed and built this bike to be the ultimate ti cross bike with everything you need, and nothing you dont. No likey?? Go diddle your Thumbs elsewhere
- jake_rickerResale value bro?!? JK. So sick!!!
- marcusthomson_@guynankivell it's so clean
Log in to like or comment.