nomnompaleoThere are a lot of drunks in this city right now. Yellow+Blue=Green
- lanenecaLunes compro @miladiamondr 😘
- paleotabsHowwwwwww?!? How did they do that??
- jvdornerlol, it's not as bad outside of downtown, bit more subdued.
- superfoodbysofieBeautiful photo!
- deirdre__c@nomnompaleo that's not a very nice thing to say.
- jodiodeeo@paleotabs they dye it every year for st paddys day. How fun you get to@be there @nomnompaleo !
- paleotabs@jodiodeeo So fun. ... What do they use to dye it though?! Is it safe for the creatures living in the river?!
- marzbars119@paleotabs it is eco friendly veggie dye.
- paleotabs@marzbars119 Cool!! Thanks so much!!
- adrianavjOne of my friends said the same thing and we're from Chicago, everyone wants to get drunk today
- sue_waltonLove love love your recipes. If you need to WOD tomorrow Big City CrossFit would love to have you!
- lachobbsHope you're enjoying Chicago! I promise we're not always this drunkenly rowdy :) PS- your posts yesterday inspired me & my husband to check out Eataly! It's like Epcot, but with high quality Italian food. Awesome :)
- meliplaysclarinetI follow Buddy Valestro on Instagram and I have the same pic of the river from the both of you with the same time stamp! Did you see him? And yes paleo police...I watch cake boss.
- mrsego83There is, but it one of the most fun times of year here, in my opinion! Hope you enjoyed yourself!!!
- kjharding123Hope you visit The Purple Pig! Best spot in Chi Town.
- annagindorffI agree, Purple Pig is my favorite!!
- ashleylisa1015@nomnompaleo I was there last weekend. Came home with a cold. 😥
- mamaellenI grew up in Chicago! Love the green river!
Log in to like or comment.