lisaeldridgemakeupLove this @organicsurge Brightening Hot Cloth cleanser. £12.50 for 150mls of 99% natural, 18% organic, paraben and SLS free ingredients. Gentle, effective makeup removal & skin cleansing #beauty #LisaLoves #organic #skincare
- sheshopsmakeupI think I need to try this! 😍
- dobcsekgramThere is alcohol in it, so it's a no-no for me
- caseyec29I'd like to try it!!! Where can i find it?!? I'm italian 😊
- editakimiLately been using only Michael Todd skincare .Ingredients makes me wanna try organic surge, giving this a try for sure.
- yhjoshow do you find this in comparison to the liz earle hot cloth cleanser? since this is a bit cheaper, I may consider it in future! x
- abi_kn@lisaeldridgemakeup ..hi lisa what wld you recommend in covering a big scar in skin? am asian and the scar has been lighter that my skin tone. shl i use a foundation or a tanning spray?
- erikalovesbeauty@womaninblack6282 I would use a darker concealer to cover it. hope this helps some :)
- jojoexploraWhere can you buy this??
- alisakader@womaninblack6282 a full coverage concealer or foundation that matches the rest of your face. Try Dermablend, Lisa has talked about it before.
- _misslara5_http://www.organicsurge.com/pages/where-to-buy# they ship worldwide :-)
- dsuigenerisk@shugabeans @junbugs let's try this!!
- babbsbGive this a go sis! @christinedawn
- shugabeans@dsuigenerisk @junbugs ok!!!
- ranahomaHi Lisa! I want to know if you recommend any products for acne scars? With love from Iran 💗
- arzu.kmr@ranajooni Laura mercier secret camuflage..
- ranahoma@kmra thanks! But I'm looking for something to heal the scars :)
- nadine_parker1@ranajooni try organic vitamin e oil from holland and Barrett. I'm using it now for scars and seems to be working.
- mod_moxy@ranajooni Boots Botanics 100% Organic Facial Oil with Rosehip. It works as an anti inflammatory. It will help with scarring of any kind while nourishing the skin. Even if you have oilyskin you can still use it.
Log in to like or comment.