ekwetzelThis statue creeps me out. However, every time we go to the Food Co-op, Phoebe rushes over into its cold metallic embrace & explores it's grooves with her soft little hands. And isn't that how God's grace is? As adults we see flaws and sins in others' lives; we get disgusted; we want to keep the people we deem "grotesque" at arms length, lest their flaws rub off on us. We shun our lepers. But God's kingdom rushes into our broken hearts, it rushes in like a child, touching all our twists and knots; God loves us with the unabashed, unreserved love of a little child. He unravels us and puts us back together: redeemed, purified, made whole. And I can't help but think these words, over & over: "He who is forgiven much, loves much;" (paraphrase of Luke 7:47).
- romantiquevintage1) yes weird looking robot statue. 2). Awesome story point. 👍
- jennabug80love that so much ❤️❤️❤️
- ekwetzel@dearpomegranates ^_^ totally saw your #arrowchildren #raisingarrows message after posting this! I feel like my mind is in synch with you this week. First tree posts; them this! Lol.
- arrowchildren@ekwetzel kindred souls we are! I'll be sending you another message 😘
- arrowchildrenThis is beautiful by the way
- minimillermamaBeautiful! Thank you for sharing this!
- auddytBeautiful words
- missfurnellieLove this
- jessicadeyoung_@musicisamedium thought of you :)
- karaefleckMaking me cry a little with those beautiful words and the pic ❤️
- mjthomasthomasBeautiful (pics, sweet girlie & sentiment).
- ekwetzel@romantiquevintage thanks!!
- ekwetzel@jennabug80 ❤️ thank you
- ekwetzel@minimillermama you're welcome ^_^ and thank you
- ekwetzel@auddyt 😘
- ekwetzel@missfurnellie ☺️ thank you
- ekwetzel@karaefleck so sweet of you
- ekwetzel@mjthomas12 aw ☺️ thanks
Log in to like or comment.