michellebranchThe model of The Grand Budapest Hotel. I finally saw the movie today and was pleased as punch that the heroine has a birthmark like me ☺️👏 loved it! Thanks for being my movie buddy @danielgendelman
- emilyfligelWHAT. So pretty!
- pamelafrancesca@michellebranch was dying to see that movie
- alinettYou have the best birthmark! 😘
- michellebranch@alinett awe! Schmandria! So sweet 😘
- michellebranch@pamelafrancesca so good
- pamelafrancesca@michellebranch @rlasher better see u ladies at Luke's bday tonight
- dbxcakes_I was thinking about you when I saw her birthmark. ☺️
- larsenmarit@michellebranch Ah, can't wait!
- davidr1000I think your birthmark is significant. I think it taught you humility and compassion early on. That beauty is not only external. I think Having success at such a young age the lesson of your birthmark kept you grounded as a person and made your art that much more real. You are blessed with that birthmark. It is part of you and it is beautiful just as you are inside and out. 🌟🙏🎶🌞❤️
- realtomceeI love your birthmark!
- thesloth78I've been living with a bright red birthmark on my head that can be easily seen every time I get a haircut. I've learned to live with it and the constant "is your head bleeding?" Questions
Log in to like or comment.