theradavistSo rad 27.2 Thomson dropper - I'd love one for the IF rigid! #2014nahbs
- bearings27.2, really. Thought that had been shelved. This or the lev?
- theradavist@bearings not shelved
- lostintallpinesBeen holding out for this. Doggie bag me one?
- burgerbeamWammy bar
- shauneagleson/\ Haha. Dive bomb..
- christianolevo@johnprolly Why put a dropper on a rigid bike?
- emesis_n@christianolevo so you can get rad!!! what other reason is there?
- theradavist@christianolevo many reasons.... Steep trails, hopping on descents.
- littlejarahCome see me tomorrow at the Pedaled booth!
- jpyatt@christianolevo why not put a dropper in a rigid bike? It kinda makes more sense than putting one in a 6" couch machine since weight distribution is slightly more important.
- aidanshmadenI so wanna put one on my track bike just for shits and giggles
- iandewar@aomthree dude. Perfect CX upgrade.
- judeleblancDamn!! This is sweet!! @chrismbartlett
Log in to like or comment.