juleshoughAnybody want to school me on the flipping technique? Not my forte! Asparagus, artichoke, sundries tomato, truffle oil, and @Kristysowin homemade chili oil! It may not look pretty but it is beautiful in my belly!
- alamar9Half-Flips are much easier, look prettier & land DELICIOUSLY, in your Tummy!..;)
- douglasscherylDon't flip; once bottom is set stick it under grill x
- cup_of_josephineOnce the bottom of the omelette sets, I stick my omelettes under the broiler to set the top. Perfect every time! @juleshough
- francinecarrinoStart on stove than put in a hot oven 400 to cook. Will puff up and cook. Test with a fork before taking out of oven that's a frittata ! Bon apatite!
- ndean48Make the veggies smaller, the chunkier they turn out to be to heavy when you flip. If they are more bite size it will be easier. I have the same problem with cherry tomatoes.
- lindakhulbertI flip mine in thirds, ends up looking like a burrito but it works!
- gatormom333Who cares - it all goes to the same place :)
- chris_walters_guitarist_singerfood poisoning not nice
- lisadziolkowskiCover the pan and let it set for a while...if you cover it, you won't need to flip!! But really, who wouldn't be delighted at just the chance to eat with you???
- alexpvgUse 2 pans for flipping......!
- seoulfl79Use olive oil on the pan and cook at a lower heat
- paulthehorseIf you put a plate over your eggs and then turn the pan around, your food is on the plate. If you then let it slip back into the pan, you've turned around without flipping.😊
- fessenjoonUse nonstick black coating, it's your pan and you probably used little oil before you put the eggs in:/
- ttzyraUse a happy call wok! You can just flip it easily!
- mmmgal@juleshough don't flip let is cook through and fold it over you may add some cheesy goodness in the middle
- isaiah43How long do you simmer everything for? @juleshough
- olivianeutronbombDont flip, put under the grill = frittata!
Log in to like or comment.