nolabeings"I lost my mother in a house fire. She was home alone and we don’t know what caused it or how it happened but, you know, we move on.” “How did you move on from that?” “One day at a time. I’m going to tell you this here: losing someone in your family is something you never get over. You know, time goes on you just move on. You don’t get over it. Especially when it’s somebody very special - a mother or a father or sister or brother. It’s like losing your right hand. You only got one right hand, you gotta use your left hand. You only got one mother, one father. You might have other people who want to be that for you but they can’t. It’s not the same blood.” #nolabeings #neworleans #neworleansculture #igersneworleans
- prairiedesfemmesAmen. What a lovely picture of him...
- nolabeingsThank you @prairiedesfemmes :)
- asmasomethingMy all time favourite.
- lizankaggblessings to this man and his family..
- kristrom@frank_terry @kristenwterry 💓💗💓
Log in to like or comment.