cjchiversMore signs of top-shelf Russian military equipment in Crimea. Instead of one of the vastly more familiar and common PK-variant machine guns, this soldier at the turret of a Tigr infantry vehicle is equipped with a more recent update, the Pecheneg. The soldier was on duty today blocking the entrance to a surrounded Ukrainian military base. Not just anyone has Pechenegs.... #Crimea #Kremlin #Russia
- aboisllaam123من هذا
- sonny.turnbullAmazing but rell you or in the army the uk?
- nellierocaboNice one takw care
- wildfiveoneGoogle says air cooled barrel, 1500 meter range, 600 to 800 RPM, can fit a scope and night vision and is very reliable - keep the hell away from them! Great pic though.
- kaylenredfordAre you in the army or something
- cjchiversYes. And yet it is not a widely distributed weapon in the Russian forces, and relatively rare compared to the common PK variants, which have remained the dominant 7.62x54R machine guns in Russian service. Russia has developed several firearms that its MOD purchased in small quantities as the army continued to use its older stock.
Log in to like or comment.