visitscotlandToday's brilliant moment by @mrsg1106 is this beautiful shot of the Ramsay Gardens, a block of apartment buildings on the Castlehill in #Edinburgh developed into its current form by Patrick Geddes between 1890 and 1893 for the University students and staff. Geddes himself referred to Ramsay Garden later as the "seven-towered castle I built for my beloved". It is most visible from the Princes Street. Thank you all for your #brilliantmoments! #Scotland
- bean_nighe@maeg_win thanks 😊
- bean_nighe@carolinewalker21 thanks 😊
- bean_nighe@eefkepeefke it's beautiful on a sunny day like this one.
- bean_nighe@mikearthur7b0 thanks Mike - I'm always chuffed to feature here 😊
- bean_nighe@scottish_craig thanks 😊
- bean_nighe@johnnycassettes thanks David - it's been a crazy IG week for me. 😳
- collette_2809Beautiful shot Sam...congratulations!✨👌✨😁 @mrsg1106
- runrachrun11This photo and story of it is beautiful and your gallery is amazing
- virologygirlIs this near the Princes Street garden?
- syamsul_carlton@alena_amir pernah duduk lalu sini?
- bean_nighe@runrachrun11 thank you 😊
- bean_nighe@janeb33 thanks Jane
- bean_nighe@ariannaricotti thanks 😊
- scottishmomentsBeautiful! Really has a scottish feel to it. Love it!
- bean_nighe@scottishmoments thanks - it's a gorgeous part of Edinburgh
- lyrikmaedchenSo lovely! @mrsg1106
Log in to like or comment.