thesartorialistFashion in Detail, Paris (I also love the innocent, unguarded nature of her stance) www.TheSartorialist.com
- dimitris_alimΗ ζαβή της γειτονιάς..
- tpmb3This is one of the best ever.
- senorwingletonJapanese-style awkwardness at its worst... I see nothing cool or natural about it, and those socks look terrible! 😖
- tzena_nicoleThis one's a little hard for me to work out. What's going on here?
- sphumzour@elizabeth_slam_duncan oh my gosh that comment killed me so funny....
- nelcarch@elizabeth_slam_duncan hahahahahahahahahahaha
- my_lair_Or maybe she's just pigeon toed 🐦
- elliotreindeerLooks like a Comme Des Garçons skirt. Japanese fashion sets the trend, everyone else just copies and takes credit.
- azunne0217Thank you so much! @thesartorialist It's interesting they recognize me as japanese girl in only this photo. It's not Japanese-style but my style merci tout le monde:)
- ethiopicat@azusatoh you must find the comments hilarious... Nice style!
- missnannnnnI like that fluffy pink purse better, actually ;)
- nina_mskiBleah. F******* horrible socks
Log in to like or comment.