generalelectricHardiman, the mechanical #exoskeleton #GE set out to create in the 1960s, lives again. Intended to give its user the ability to lift up to 1,500 pounds, the suit itself weighed as much. Weight, stability and power-supply issues ultimately prevented it from ever leaving the laboratory. Kevin Weir at flux machine recently re-animated the wearable tech to help us imagine what Hardiman might have been. #tbt #flex
- jbezore@generalelectric Wouldn't be the first time that the idea had to wait up for manufacturing & technology - very cool.
- urimgerguri@uranmerovci @nderimgerguri fapping in a new level
- the1337beautyThis guy just looks like the engineer version if a gymrat. "Look at me pump iron .... literally"
- buddhaplaysbass@caddmanchopper @sheehans2 I can't, it just boom!
- johnofthejungleAre you kidding me?!? That's the coolest fucking thing I have seen all week! @kentaro_ikegami @kevinsimo @johnedwardsullivan @stefanhaverkamp
- mikenatoYeah buddy
- rchavesfoto@almir54 olha aí o petista na abertura da copa
- almir54@rchavesfoto é uma possibilidade!!!
- andrewsaada#IronMan #MarkI
- wattwccabe@simondugee 1500
- imadkazim@sssadiaaa Future iron man?
- yesthatkarimAnd thus was the "Do you even lift?" meme born 💪
- sarahabdeen@fahad_shughry @olahafez @sarash778
- stuartfingerhutIncredible stuff
Log in to like or comment.