theradavistSpurcycle - doing it right. Made in the USA cycling bell - and it comes in BLACK
- fankultAnd plus anything that is actually made in the USA with care and craftsmanship I approve of!!!
- theradavist@fankult and trails - gotta let people know yer coming
- s_curranReally like mine, definitely doing it right.
- bendenaliSo metal
- erikhillard@johnprolly thanks. look forward to hearing how it works downhill in the dirt. dream of a bell that rattles a bit downhill but stays quiet on climbs unless triggered.
- brewin411I just got this bell in the mail! Rings so loud! Well worth the wait 👍
- besseddrestGot mine, hurts my ears, which is a good thing
- joelambe@erikhillard's question is key. I've got one of the smaller Crane bells - not the classic strike version - and it's a noisy disaster. Constantly ringing on bumpy roads. Hate it so much I removed it.
- nutmegcountryGot mine too!
- royalefeaturesWe worth it. hobos no longer cross in front of me on my ride home
- chubby_tyres@organic_black I bought the limited polished
- coffeeandchezBell is metal
- genfixie@fankult I was being sincere. They serve a purpose and are designed well.
- cinnamonbelle@neysasiagian ini anak culun culun tapi kreatip banget banget ! 😍
- outbackhipstersmine are on the way.
- dixlsGot mine and I love it, need to get a second one as soon as I can. Pretty sure its the only bell I'll use
- scootcoreStill waiting.
- theradavist@scootcore they sent an email out, asking backers for mailing addresses - did you see it?
- scootcoreNo!!! Checking!!!
- instajazstill waiting for mine to come over to OZ...ordered in NOV.
Log in to like or comment.