minardgdEagle Creek | Wettest hike of my life. Waist deep river crossings, countless waterfalls & rain | #selfiesunday #vscocam #exploregon #traveloregon #pnw #eaglecreek
- cptnmarcoSo cool!!
- jesshadfordPlease invite us on these pretty hikes! :)
- burger_islandLove that hike! Never had waist deep crossings though!
- minardgd@burger_island yeah water levels were epic. Lots of rain up there the last few days apparently.
- burger_islandNice shot
- beatenbellI once got about a mile up that trail and had to turn back because the walls were 100% ice and lots of it was falling. Never seen waist-high crossings, though.
- minardgd@beatenbell it was my first time up there, didn't know conditions were so much different than normal. Couldn't get to punch bowl falls even. As far as I could tell part of the trail was under water.
- dslovnwow, in august/sept it's a piece of cake! don't have to get wet if you don't want to.
- oregonjenna🙀 this is crazy!! Great picture too.
- photoeddyCome back to the sunshine state baby! Well... That's not Colorados nickname but it should be considering our 300 days of sunshine!
- minardgdDon't worry @photoeddy there is no danger of me moving to Kansas. Ever. Colorado is a different story.
- angela_inspaceThis is a good one!
- minardgd#adventure #oregon #waterfall #rain #instgood #wildlife #wildsights
Log in to like or comment.