dansmithismFun with frogs. #fun
- chadlogansWell done. Reminds me of those animal magazines that were popular in the 90s.
- ehstrawberryWhoa! @cynagram
- naturalmenteandrea"Ni un sapo atrás" is like to Venezuelan quote "Ni un PaSo atrás" jajajaja
- lazyybonessIsn't it paso?
- scatterbrain92It is mispelled ... Fatal grammatical error, thats why people shoudnt get tattoos of script in a language they dont know lol
- alexxantipathy@scatterbrain92 @lazyyboness sapo is frog in Spanish so its a play on words
- saraappleThat's the funny thing! @lazyyboness @andreasalas07 // @scatterbrain92 it's not misspelled. Sapo means frog, and since the Spanish word is playful, you can get the JOKE out it.
- scatterbrain92@alexxantipathy I know that... My native language is spanish (im Mexican) but "ni un sapo atrás" makes no sense at all ... seriously
- saraappleBtw why do you criticize someone's (unfounded) misspelling when your comment is full of grammatical errors...? @scatterbrain92
- islandnoirIt doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense to you, it makes sense to the person who got it.
- pitercohen@scatterbrain92 is playing with the words, sapo and paso. "Ni un paso atrás" maybe makes sense like that?
- karemschiaIt is a game with the word. It is amazing
- naturalmenteandreaIt isn't a grammatical error, it's just a joke. I like this tattoo :-D @scatterbrain92 @saraspektor
- inaki.cobratattooUn sapo? Por que esa es una rana
- trulydisappointed@lastofthedreamers @dutchflowers @bar_kin_mad_joe @dirtybadger95 @danes_myth
- bizzlechoppsYou kids shouldn't play so rough. Someone is gonna start crying
- notworthtelling@n0iretbleu exactly.
- darth_rottenNice word game, awesome tattoo
- barbara3883This is my tattoo, and the spelling is not wrong, it's perfect. I do speak spanish. My family was kicked out of Panama when Noriega overthrew the government. Since I didn't want a picture of Noriega on my arm, I went with the national frog of Panama, an a policital slogan from that time in Panama. They called Noriega (among other things) el sapo...It doesn't matter if you get it or not, it's not on your arm
Log in to like or comment.