ryanschude@laurenlemon has been an inspiration for many years now. We've worked together on a ton of photos so it only made sense when I asked her to sit for a portrait in honor of #WHPwomenwhoinspire that we would make it together and that we certainly wouldn't just "sit". She loves pools and bright colors and I love making things difficult so up goes the rig and in she goes. She even did a few backflops for the cause but we ended up liking this one best. Any interest in seeing a second post for the flop outtake?
- emilyaretiso so good.
- bodybybees😍 Congrats! 👏👏👏
- mepiesssAmazing portrait!
- jmegalloI want to see the other shots :)
- patyceja@ccmeli vee
- she.smilesOMG, how cute and dope
- kallmekateGreat idea! Congrats on the feature!
- roomandmakersThe best ever!
- emmaleeann_@nesuhh you need that hahaa (:
- twheat@laurenlemon the best
- tyreecesmileplease follow me @bestvanacations
- theweaverofwordsSo very beautiful !!!!
- tw.sterthis is so great!
Log in to like or comment.