linasaberFor Today's Breakfast I made these BERRY COCONUT MILK PARFAITS for me and my family! I seriously got them addicted to my morning raw vegan parfaits - I'm so proud of myself! 💜 RECIPE: mix 1 cup of blueberries, 1 cup of strawberries, 1 cup of blackberries (all frozen fruits), 1 cup of coconut milk. Garnish with more mixed berries + coconut flakes (optional)! It tasted absolutely DIVINE, and so simple to make! 👌 #perfectskinsnacks for this sunny day 🌸 #bysaber
- jaooleeahnaHi! Does the fruit have to be frozen? can you still get the same effect not freezing the fruit? @bysaber
- roosgibby@_____jp_____ freezing the fruit will just make it nice chilled and icy (tastes better that way in my opinion) you could put ice cubes in the mix instead!
- dipdyed_avocadosDo more parfait a
- andrealdolan@amymgreen We should make this in my new blendtec.
- amymgreenLets do it! Lunch? @andrealdolan
- alyssatrenerry@tahliarichter @ebony__jayde @alanaras @cody_yates
- ebony__jaydeOhhh so tempting @alyssatrenerry
- r.rr91@white_fl0wer 6l3ay ryoghom w shofay ryogna xD
Log in to like or comment.