againstallgrainI took 2 of my crepes out of the freezer and slathered them with butter and homemade strawberry jam for a quick breakfast this morning. #aageats
- supermodelsnacksRecipe? 😁
- tashasitaOh I need to try these next! Yum yum yum!
- allyttaHaha check my last photo. Posted 30sek after you - your crepe recipe ;)
- lovecrate@againstallgrain is this the strawberry jam from your book?
- anncmollerOMg yum
- joanieisabel@mandamcc @shanjust
- gra0210Sounds so good!
- kissysgfgoodies@againstallgrain we made these yesterday! Amazing! Had them with sunbutter and jam yesterday. Also,cut them into small noodles and mixed them with beef mushroom stew and then this morning my daughter filled them with blueberries and cream cheese:) thanks!!!!
- againstallgrain@kissysgfgoodies love all those ideas!
- ashmokI love your recipes! I'm curious, which crepe maker do you use?
- meghan.mattI tried your crepes and they were a massive disaster. Too eggy and ended up falling apart and not flipping well. Tragic. 😭😭😭
- colostaceyOne of my favorite recipes!!! Delicious! (I've never thought about freezing them. Do you lay parchment paper between them first? And how long do they last in the freezer? @againstallgrain )
- emilyclairecruz@againstallgrain yum! Danielle how do you heat after taking them out of the freezer?
- herdofhillsThank you for the idea! Brunch was fabulous today using your recipe and topping with almond butter, fresh strawberries, blackberries & a sprinkle of unsweetened coconut 😍👏❤️✨
- livinglovingpaleoWhat a great idea to freeze them!
- brittkoth@ejhagen paleo
Log in to like or comment.