3sixteenJust shot some photos of these beautifully worn in jeans for our blog. They are the first round samples of what would eventually be the SL-BNY1, a collaboration with Barneys New York that we released in the Fall of 2011. It's made of a 14oz left hand twill raw indigo selvedge from Kaihara. What really confused us was why the patch was on the right side instead of the left (as it was in production) - and then we realized that the owner must have bought them from us at a sample sale. That makes this particular jean a one of one. Check our website in a few days for more photos.
- omgitswes32These look great!
- elijahyiDayum @deechao
- plonginDownright gorgeous!
- resweet14OMG it's awesome!!!! ❤️👏👏👏
- knifeinoutletThose are mine! @halliemos
- knifeinoutlet@krisbarger I bought them in Spring 2012 and probably around ten washes. I wore them almost every day in summer 2012 and summer 2013
- kc_runner@knifeinoutlet How do these fit you? Someone mentioned they are a more relaxed fit but I imagine they'd have to be fairly tight to get those great combs.
- iseko_xoxoI Love 'em!
- 3sixteen@iseko_xoxo Thanks!
- the_global_citizen@runsammyp check how fierce the honey combing are on these!
- ms_lisa_24My son would love to model your jeans he's 6 ft and slim broad chested but its so difficult to find jeans to fit him without looking as if something is missing ..lol anyway looove the jeans
- swissjeansfreakAnother awesome faded @3sixteen jeans worn hard by @knifeinoutlet Jason be sure to keep them alive for ever! They deserve it! Congrats to your awesome denim evolution results!!!!
- swissjeansfreak@knifeinoutlet Would love to see front pic too
- swissjeansfreak@knifeinoutlet And be sure to never throw them away! Otherwise let me kniw!!
- kho_world@internashonal @austin_messina
- farre_n😍👓😄 @patrikjonsson75
Log in to like or comment.