visitscotlandThe famous Dunmore Pineapple, by Airth, might just be the most bizarre building in the country! It was originally built as birthday present for the Earl of Dunmore’s wife in 1761 and is now in the hands of the National Trust of Scotland. Thanks for the great picture @poorpackie and everyone for tagging all your other #brilliantmoments #scotland #visitscotland #pineapple #falkirk #architecture
- deebetsyLandmark Trust Property? @ronnielthomson
- laurajanehill_@lauz_booo @alasdairjblair 🍍💛🍍💚🍍💛🍍💛🍍
- lauz_booo@misslaurajhill you can actually stay here! I'm thinking your piña colada and upside down pineapple cake combination
- sharnis_pics#thebigpineapple #bigpineapple @thebigpineapple
- faerie_styleLoved staying there last July!
- weencenttCongrats @poorpackie 👍
- rutht90@amymht @naomibrown2010
Log in to like or comment.