itsjasonweaverOk so.... I see a lot ppl on IG posting stuff about Lil Boosie gettin out of prison, talmbout "Welcome Home" "Boosie Back" and all kinds of other coon shit. Listen man, no disrespect to Boosie or anyone else for that matter who has ever been incarcerated, but the problem I have with the IG posts regarding him gettin out is it's being displayed like it's some kind of thing to celebrate. I'm sorry man, but why can't we celebrate young black men who have stayed OUT of prison? I'm not judging Boosie or any other individual who may have faced similar circumstances. It would sure be cool though if we posted more pics of our young brothas receiving high school diplomas, college degrees, and cool shit like that instead of a playa gettin out of prison mane. I'm about celebrating milestones in young black men's lives that we can REALLY be proud of! Like for real... C'mon son!! Sorry for the rant, but I just had to say it.#KanyeShrug
- johnstudentatlifeIt's funny people are trying to legitimize their excitement and support of this clown @dainfantry_00 SMH this is the reason the world will always be the way it is. They praise a gang member like he's the second coming of Jesus and see no fault. I mean read the comments one person doesn't see anything wrong with how his daughter was videoed "the streets is his" I mean really is that what a child should say? I see no hope for the future.
- kojo1014@6its_chilly6 you death before dishonor dum ass
- 9virgo11I came to this IG post specifically to like it. Black folks are their worst enemy. It's for one embarrassing and degrading!!!! Thank you for this @itsjasonweaver
- daaperazas@kaayyrob speaking truth!
- itsjasonweaverYou DO get a reward for being a good person in life @_keepinupwithkai based on the POSITIVE impact that you make in other's lives and the world. It's called "The Law Of Attraction" and/or "Universal Law". God clearly stated that in the Bible, Torah and the Koran!! You obviously don't understand that though based on your ignorant comment. Doesn't matter if your pursuing a degree in "whatever". If you don't see the logic in praising and celebrating those that are striving to be positive and making a positive impact in the world, then that degree that your ATTEMPTING to get won't mean a damn thing to ANYBODY anyhow. If your not looking to uplift people through your blessings or whatever adversity/challenges you've gone through in life to make a better world?? If your not looking to uplift people even through positive actions and/or messages! Then YOUR part of the problem and not the solution. So with THAT being said, with all due respect... STFU! You sound like your still in 8th grade. It's very obvious that your really young, at least mentally. So for real.. Think before you speak. They should be teaching you that in school. Just sayin! Oh yeah... God bless you! : )
- itsjasonweaverOh yeah college student @_keepinupwithkai... The word FUCK is spelled F.U.C.K., not GUCK. I'm hoping that it's a typo, but judging from your level of intellect.... You MAY have meant and spelled that word just like you intended. Hmph... Oh well.. What you say doesn't matter anyway. Your point and/or voice is completely irrelevant due to the fact that it seems like your not tryin to bring about any positive change in our community or with our people in general. You wanna be apart of the crowd versus daring to be different and great! If your going to be intentionally ignorant and say dumb shit, then at least spell shit right. You gain more respect that way in a "war of words". Matter of fact.. What school do you go to? I wanna make sure that I NEVER send my children there. They obviously have an established remedial curriculum that allows ANYONE to pursue a degree in higher education.
- azileelareuse@itsjasonweaver my friend Jason!!! You are so on point and I totally agree with you. We should congratulate the black men that are doing something with their livesn I commend you for posting about this issue!
- ambiguouslyursYou are totally correct. I am blessed because I had yhe opportunity to attend a wonderful college and graduated. Til this day on my TL my fellow alumna amd alumnae (Morehouse and Spelman) post positive things. Excelling in life and even service that they continue to do. Our young men should celebrated for accomplishments.
- breanareneExactly! 👌
- jaelove100@itsjasonweaver I saw this shared on fb and came to IG specifically to follow you.. I couldn't agree with you more. I love that you are choosing to speak your mind regardless if you had ignorance followers commenting etc.. much respect brother! #respect #truth #positivechange
- sterlingpics@rhonda_mary truth
- sterlingpics@virgilself @mystro601 @jcolema7
- ken977I agree
- keenhasangelsI agree well said truth.com
- bluegrass_bullyFuck at shit.... boosie home nigga
- shalima_pI feel what you're saying but "coon" and black ppl should never be used in the same sentence, point blank period. It's not the slavery days, furthermore ppl are going to celebrate what they want. So let them. If u think about it, u kind of made him a little more relevant when u posted this @itsjasonweaver
Log in to like or comment.