selfedgeScratch Away Denim. This is a newly developed 13.75oz denim that is indigo yarn coated that wears away with wear. You can scratch away the coating (which is the lighter shade) with your fingernail. Gimmicky, but interesting in design, I can think of a line or two that would use it.
- donpoppaWatch N&F use it soon.
- choatsyIn turkey? They make some impressive stuff...
- justconnorinnnnnnteresting. could see left field workin with somethin weird like that
- stopthefuryThis reminds me of the ultimate crotch blowout for some reason haha...
- iicemaynSo it's like reverse fading almost. Instead of getting lighter the denim gets darker?
- lauratex13Does each piece have a different scent? Scratch and Sniff? Lol
- mrsselfedge@laura1399 that's I called it too!!
- lornalouIs it all flaky, like a skin condition?? 😳😖🚿
- gazeboarderWhere does the scratched away material end up?
- janitorfrommarsHas Margiela written all over it...
- scavuzzito@mrsselfedge @kiya always a good day in the world of denim when I get a visit from these two gems.
- bakejullockNot good for anxious people, i'd pick that shit clean in minutes
- evanwk@tmadd and I are developing a Portland specific pork belly scented scratch and sniff denim.
- tmadd@evanwk is that why you keep making me take the napkin off my lap at lunch?
- cheapmuthafukrSize down 2 or 4?
- tailoredheritageNice! 🙏👌
Log in to like or comment.