menswearhouseMatt found his perfect fit for his photo shoot this weekend! Looking great, @mattscowboys! Thanks, again, for sharing your impeccable #MensWearhouse look! #SuitUp
- tallenuff@menswearhouse where is the necktie?
- mattthorntonnflThanks @menswearhouse I love my brand new Egara slim fit tailored three piece suit and Pronto Uomo white button down shirt with French cuffs. I will be sure to tag you in the other pics!
- mattthorntonnflPhotographer wanted to shoot without a tie, Jed @tallenuff But, for the record, I did have an awesome charcoal knit Esquire tie at the ready.
- kahrismalleyI need suits so bad. :/
- menswearhouseGreat photo, @photographybyvera! We can't wait to see more! Cc @mattscowboys
- 93tillinfiniteeNo one let him know to keep his bottom button unbottom?
- mattthorntonnflWhat can I say...I'm a true American rebel @93tillinfinitee 😉🇺🇸
- tallenuff@mattscowboys that tie would've went well w the suit. Next time. Lol
- thebearjewwBottom button is buttoned.... you're bad at this.
- salesaj1you're right @thebearjeww.....you never button the bottom button on any jacket.....
- thebearjeww@salesaj1 it's driving me crazy.
- leighton_r_sBottom button. First thing I noticed
- salesaj1Same here @istarks.....lots of guys do it, and I always shake my head....jackets are made to fan out a little on the bottom.....
- salesaj1@mattcowboys this is a great picture....I like the flags in the background,you look like a super hero....lol
- mattthorntonnflI know the rules gents. When you're on a photo shoot with professionals telling you "lose the tie, button the top shirt button, button the bottom jacket button" you just do it. Appreciate the kind feedback. #likemylook
- hegrooms👍 3-piece suit
- meluhniiYou know you've worked at men's Wearhouse when the first thing you notice is that bottom button. #menswearhouseproblems
- mattthorntonnflReading my March 2014 edition of @gq page 79. "Back from the Dead: The Air Tie Yes, we intentionally forgot the necktie, and so should you. Button your shirts all the way up this spring for a tweaked retro vibe that's every bit as dressed up as wearing a tie." I feel 100% vindicated! PS Congrats on the JosABanks purchase @menswearhouse Very nice acquisition!
- jonny_bruntonDude looks awful. Not a surprise seeing as how every time something is tailored from them it has to be re done 10 times
Log in to like or comment.