tmobileWhen your tablet is used as a snack holder, it's time to JUMP! to a new one.
- theforbiddenplastic@brolandoo Really? Thank you for letting me know. I will try to get enrolled today :-)
- kellyalexandra_:( my phone cracked and I cant afford to fix it before I jump:( so jump went from free for me (nothing down) to the usual 200 bucks I don't have:(((((
- brolandooYup! They sent employees an email saying that open enrollment began march 3rd! @theforbiddenplastic
- tmobile@kellyalexandra_ Can you shoot us an email with your name, mobile# and issue? Here’s the email: Tforce@T-Mobile.com
- kellyalexandra_I can/will I know there's no way around it but I will! thank you
- kellyalexandra_@tmobile sent!
- tmobile@kellyalexdra_ Thank you, we will respond as soon as we can.
- donbiederman@tmobile what is the jump! Program?
- photechgraphyI'll pass. IPad until I see something better and till this day I haven't seen anything better.
- thexboxmomOooo how fortuitous... my iPad just died
- andriodling@tmobile is that the pro note ?if its is great i wht one
- mrgnoteNo all the new Notes went with the Micro USB or USB 3.0
- 2b_honestHow does JUMP work? My husband and I have S4s and want the S5 now. What do we do, @tmobile ?
- tmobile@2b_honest You can find more information on T-Mobile .com and scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on jump.
- rob.litMy s4 says it's up to date in android 4.3
- rob__hoodWhat has better service where I go as in who has better reception everywhere I go
- rob__hoodAT&T or tmobile
- tmobile@williamhiller Please visit T-Mobile.com for more information
- tmobile@the_wiggly_monster Please check the coverage map on T-Mobile.com
- tmobile@_kentm Glad you are enjoying the network.
Log in to like or comment.