sallysbakeblog😔 complete recipe fail. practice makes perfect! I will get these GF cookies right! #recipefail #gross #eww
- patces_patisserieI love cookies! :))
- danabuglakAt least they look good! 👍
- tarathuesonWahoo! I love that you're working on gf treats. I really appreciate that! :))
- racquelb21@sallysbakeblog I've just recently discovered your blog about a year ago and ever since I've been receiving the most amazing compliments on your recipes! I just recently went GF and want to thank you for adding so many more GF recipes! I hate not being able to bake your goods anymore!
- chrissieplanaHow did they fail? They look pretty good. @sallysbakeblog
- erin.drumOoooh can't wait for this! And your persistence is admirable! :)
- wishesndishesThey look good to me!
- reddawn10@sallysbakeblog haa.. Yeah I had a fail this weekend too..kudos for posting
- cheesymovieloverLook good too me!😋
- sallysbakeblog@chrissieplana @cheesymovielover looks are deceiving. They taste terrible.
- leftsideofthetableI like that you're showing that even you have baking failures 👍😉 @sallysbakeblog happens to the best of us!
- sallysbakeblog@leftsideofthetable it's the only way to learn!
- gabesavesRoast the oats in your oven then food process half of them into a flour (so 50/50 whole roasted oats and processed oats.) Portion into cookie size than freeze on the baking sheets. Cooking frozen dough helps with no flour dough overspreading and crumbling. Never stop experimenting @sallysbakeblog !
- sallysbakeblog@gabesaves I knew I loved ya for a reason!!!! Now teach me how to make your chicken piccata.😁
- gabesaves@sallysbakeblog dinner again soon!
- guthrieannaCannot wait!
Log in to like or comment.