treycanardIt's funny how if this proverb was quoted on Opposite Day it would read this; "She is not clothed and has weakness; she can only be uncertain of her days." Not saying this is how it always goes, but I say this to provoke a thought that a lack of clothing presents a weakness or vulnerability. In early years for public humiliation the prosecutor would strip the guilty person of their clothes so they would feel ashamed, vulnerable and unsafe. Girls you're making yourself vulnerable to any guy who can't control his natural tendency to look at you, same for guys to girls, it is robbing you of somebody who will look at you with eyes of adoration and love and care rather than eyes of lust, that only see a sexual object. The cool part about this.. In marriage this vulnerability leads to an undying, unbelievable commitment to your spouse. You are worth more than showing everyone what you've got.
- dirtbikenman@paul_blomgren while you try to justify that you know everything I will pray for you that you find your way
- mxracer300Great message Trey! One this world needs so desperately.
- paul_blomgren@ruessell10 You are joking correct? I'm sure even the most devout Christians wouldn't agree with you if you aren't!
- paul_blomgren@dirtbikinman how do you possibly correlate my comment with me justifying that I know everything? Unless you agree with @ruessell10 's opinion that women should wear full burqa's then there are a lot of variables as to what's appropriate attire for a women and most self respecting women are quite capable of being the judge of what's appropriate!
- rickym31@treycanard well stated Trey!
- dirtbikenman@paul_blomgren food for thought......maybe concentrate less on defining what is the edge of right and wrong and just try to do what you truly believe is right with God
- csommers3Trey, I'm glad to know that you are spreading the truth. My son Seth came and rode with Zach and my son is a believer. It's good to know you are such a good, truthful, Godly man that I can feel good about him being around you. The motocross community in and of itself at times can bring out some of the worst, it's also a community of some of the best
- csommers3The world is a constant battle. Trying to teach young men and young girls to live pure is a big challenge today! Keep up the good work. Fight the good fight and continue PLEASE to teach these kids the truth. As you know thousands of these kids look up to you and it's a blessing to know you're not afraid to speak truth.
- csommers3God bless you and thank you!
- jrmx440👆thats for speechless 👌
- therealjlo22mint trey 👌
- smasdeu90Wtf? We are on 2014 dude...
- evan_cardilinoCouldn't have said it better, @lexyrawr
- katybee515Couldn't agree anymore, as a woman it is hard to come to terms with men saying they can't control themselves and it's us at fault but in reality it doesn't matter what others say or do it is your responsibility as a woman to protect yourself because you can't control how others will react to you, but you can control how you present yourself. This is why @treycanard is my favorite and I look up to him and his wife as an example of what marriage should look like.
- lisa.schoennauer@hera_mans Isn't this so good? Spot on.
- graceemiracleWow, I absolutely love this!!!
- csommers3It should be #1 for Father's to treat their beautiful daughters the way she should expect a man to one day. This is a huge failure in our culrure. GOD HATES divorce and I've experienced it first hand, I hate to admit. Now that both parents usually have to work that leaves others to raise these children. It's a sad cycle because young girls many times, let me stress many not all, are seeking that male, father figure. They young girls need to know they are loved for the beautiful person God created them to bo. If we would of listened and didn't have divorce or kids, homes, relationships and lives would be so much much better.
Log in to like or comment.