jessicaatrinhhAs some of you may already know, on March 1st, Chuppy was put to sleep. He was diagnosed, with what they believe to be, an auto immune disease. He had lost too much blood already and the veterinarian had no choice but to let him go. It has been hard the past few days but I am lucky to have someone so hard to say goodbye to. Thank you all for the support, you have all overwhelmed me with mail and messages. It has been a true blessing. xx
- sidroc35My heart hurts for you....my daughter loss her best buddy "PJ" on August of 2012 we got him for her on Christmas morning (14) years ago so that first Christmas with out him was a hard one to deal with we ALL MISS HIM! PJ was more like a family member then just a pet as I imagine Chubby was and the LOVE! you both shared through your photography is amazing....and THANK YOU for sharing your life and chubby with us.
- diza_di_We had to let our 14yr old blue heeler cross kelpie in January. Cancer arthritis and blind
- diza_di_Seeing your photo brought tears to my eyes..Remembering how I had blue in my hands when she passed.
- diza_di_Makes my heart ache still two months later miss her terribly @jessicaatrinhh
- mve_boutiqueChuppy and your story is beautiful made me cry and also smile to see the love between you both, happy you found each other! Your pic's are amazing he was gorgeous. I wish you all the happiness in the world with Kodi <3
- brunothegoldenSo sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy 🙏💖
- morgansherabqRIP Chuppy! What a gentle dog he was!
- risslah_andrews911Best friends never leave. They are always walking with us.
- monicasissonIt brings years to my eyes, I remember saying goodbye to our golden. It's the hardest thing about loving a pet, knowing that you will need to someday say goodbye. So sorry for your loss (belated).
- horsesfromtheheart😪my golden retriever died in November. I'm crying right now thinking of her. So sorry for your loss
- bonnie_living_the_lifeSo sorry 😔
- missnothinngMy golden is still with me but your story makes me cry, just the thought of losing mine... Be brave :)
- joliegoldenretrieverSo heartbroken for your loss....but how blessed you were to have had such an incredible and rich friendship with Chuppy! Thank you for sharing your photographs of him. They have been captured with so much love ❤️
- bibi_the_labI'm so sorry, thank you for sharing❤️❤️❤️
- laurendmaherI know this happened to u a while ago, but I am so sorry for ur loss of a bestfriend. 😓 R.I.P. Chuppy 💜🐶
- twowaggingtailsAlmost a year. RIP chuppy. ❤️ will never forget that day.
- mariaandphoebeA year ago but I'm sure it's still hard. Sorry for your loss!
Log in to like or comment.