nasaMore #RealGravity images tonight as #Gravity is up for awards at the #Oscars2014: Expedition 35 Flight Engineers Chris Cassidy (pictured) and Tom Marshburn (out of frame) completed the 5-hour, 30-minute spacewalk on May 11, 2013 to inspect and replace a pump controller box on the International Space Station’s far port truss leaking ammonia coolant. A leak of ammonia coolant from the area near or at the location of a Pump and Flow Control Subassembly was detected on May 9, 2013, prompting engineers and flight controllers to begin plans to support the spacewalk. The device contains the mechanical systems that drive the cooling functions for the port truss.
Image Credit: NASA
#nasa #space #iss #spacepix #gravity #oscars2014 #oscars #realgravity #oscarceremony #spaceshuttle
- andino_82@ledharmabum "I miss the earth. I miss my wife. It's lonely out here in space"
- rmixon9@mmixon8 you're welcome.
- thekieranjohnstonOne of the arms looks like a pig
- chloepowell2004That is what I want to do when I grow up
- lauraa_fferreiraMy dream one day of consumption get there God willing! # Dream work for NASA!
- yaries02@chesther83 😉
- ditauziMi sueño... ser astronsuta, amo el conocimiento del Universo, soy profesora de Ciencias.
- philyflyI LOVE THE MOVIE GRAVITY AND THE GAME GRAVITY
- polylautnercat@itssamyh @vishgess
- itssamyh@polylautnercat ai meu Deus 🙀, lembrei de gravidade
- manueltonini_Wow ci vorrei essere anchio li
- razitafrinaI will be astronaut like that
- hollowpointsmileRead the caption! @cacassidy2015
- hollowpointsmileMr. Cassidy lives in my neighborhood!
- jasminearcos@brittanyyyyyrose these would be our selfies
- c_murph_@murphhdogg How do I become an astronaut?
Log in to like or comment.