butterlondonGlobal Colour Ambassador @katiejanehughes prepping the lovely @mariamenounos for the #Oscars #Gobsmacked #UnionJackBlack #ChimneySweep
- kyrathaiFirst one to like! Follow me @butterlondon
- mrsmanpolishMy bottle of gobsmacked is all dried up :( how can i save it?
- katemontgo@mrsmanpolish @jessicaabdo remover can ruin your polish. Find some nail polish thinner, it's saved many a bottles for me.
- nailsbynaomi@mrsmanpolish @jessicaabdo I wouldn't recommend doing that, it eventually ruins the polish. Nail polish remover is to break it down and remove it from your nails, so essentially its doing the same inside the bottle. It'll get gunky again, so just invest in a nail polish thinner and use that instead. Not meant in a rude way! Just a little tip.
- janysesnailcreations@mrsmanpolish adding polish remover will help for a bit but it will go back to being dried up really fast. I would suggest using nail polish thinner. That will make your polish be like new again and you really only need a few drops of it. I hope this helps :)
- joditee@mrsmanpolish I would use pikish thinner instead of remover. Remover can break down the polish. You can get thinner at Sally's Beauty Supply
- butterlondon@mrsmanpolish feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org . . . We would love to help you out and see what we can do!
- just_sineadWhatever you do, don't use polish remover. Nail polish thinner is what you want to get.
- mrsmanpolishThanks everyone!
Log in to like or comment.