3191milesapartSunday Scotch. (This guy is not feeling well. He's fighting a urinary issue. Any home remedy ideas?) -MAV
- toparisandbackOur holistic vet gave our cat an OTC supplement called Dasuquin which is generally a for joints and such but has been found to be great for bladder and uti issues too. Also, feeding wet food or raw food has also helped. Hope he feels better!
- ktothetbaxterDid you already take him to the vet? I know it costs money, but those hurt.
- tanya_blumenfeldif you havent already, go to the vet! Urinary blockages are fatal in male cats!!!!
- laura_laurina@a_gipsy_in_the_kitchen @wonder_uanda ❤️❤️❤️
- jaclynsalemIf its urinary tract infection- take him to the vet ASAP!
- cuteisimportantYes to all advice. Vet! Change good!
- youngnaparkPoor scotch. Sending healthy wishes his way!
- kamellimIf you get ahold of a copy of Anitra Frazier's New Natural Cat, she has some excellent home remedy suggestions including broths and Bach flower solutions to help with healing.
- tienepatitasGo to the vet (I'm vet)
- ohleandershopDefinitely vet...if it goes untreated it could turn into something worse :-/ Hope he gets better soon!
- rtobiassbellatlanticnetGet better soon
- zulaymartinezsHermoso ,,
- soljaboy_14how cute
- kakzahrascoutso... cute :)
- evini953que lindo
- ayahshariffSO CUTE
Log in to like or comment.