kimzolciakbiermann#repost I was pregnant with KJ when I said this and I saw how @kroybiermann treated my girls and I was blown away by the connection he had to them. Kroy you amaze me! The daddy you are never goes unnoticed. You are a perfect example of what every man should be! 😘😘
- janiebug49I just love your family!
- jessiegirl1888I totally agree Kim. My daughters father isn't really involved only when it's convenient for him. But my husband and father to our son Dominic is an amazing father to her and treats her like his own. I had the same situation with my own father. He was the sperm donor lol and my step father was my dad!!
- wave42302!!!!!AMEN SISTER!!!!! That is just a testament to how wonderful God is and how much he loves his children.
- lilithelilypadI can't find their insta..
- mama_carothersYou are so very right @kimzolciakbiermann my hubby is not my daughter's dad but if you ask get she will tell you who her daddy is. He has been there since she was 5 months old!
- dollgrl1True , my husband and I married 24 yrs ago . He was nine years younger , so I really hesitated giving him a chance . But the way he treated my two young sons was my wake - up call . He was a Dad in the making 😊#mythreesons 😍
- skatingmom21Amen. ..
- msswaggsos3xiiAMEN @kimzolciakbiermann @kroybiermann
- fotogrl79Amen... That is soo true. Too many fathers out in the world, but not enough real men who step up and are dads.
- angiemb70I just saw the tweet that Kroy made abt taxes that are owed. One-who cares if you guys owe taxes? That's your business. My issue was the "racial undertone" that he repeated abt the bloggers "living off the "government" (in reference-welfare) and having "his tax paying dollars take care of them." Whether you like them (bloggers) or not, they are working and most successful ones make a great deal of money. For someone who has skeletons and has been taunted for your less than discreet affair, you would think you would have your husband refrain from such nonsense. Especially, since you profess consistently that you're not a racist. I will just wait for the apology online soon. FYI-your tax information can be public information for anyone who doesn't have anything to do with their time except make you look bad. FYI- Kroy's contract can be easily accessed as well and I don't think the taxes he may pay is enough to contribute to the bloggers life-style. Removing myself from your and Kroy's social pages.
- meredith_beard_What does "living off the "government" have to do with racism? @angiemb70
- lovingmybeautiful@meredith_beard_ that's what I'm wondering as well because I know people of every race receiving government benefits & aid. Especially those of us w/lifelong physical disabilities
- yerani_kmPeople who are guilty see themselves in other people words. #justsayin
- sonitaluvWho has time to write such a long note about others taxes? Nobody care. Let's talk about how lucky @kimzolciakbiermann is that's all.
- curlygurl10@angiemb70 U really are ignorant, there was NOTHING racial about his comment. It's people like U looking for ANY excuse to start some shit. Worry about yourself
- tiny_tini420@that has always been my moto Kimmm
- tiny_tini420@kimzolciakbiermann i want to have lunch with you so bad
- ebony.vibes@perfectlyflawed16 @zebrasharkin453 "and I want to say thank you in case I don't thank you enough!"
- zebrasharkin453You're welcome babe @ebonynicole._
Log in to like or comment.