nhlbruinsMatt Bartkowski skates hard after a loose puck in today's game versus the Capitals. #NHLBruins
- dana_fifield_81Oh, i think the bruins should retire his number if he cant play anymore @ryan_d31
- kev1nspaceyHe is still under contract making four mill a year why would he retire ?@dana_taylorfifield18
- dana_fifield_81He's 37 years old and the comment above says he doesnt see a comeback in the near future. Most hockey players retire sometime in their 40s, and savard has had what 3 or 4 concussions? And i never said he'll retire. I said if he can't play anymore ue to the concussion, the bruins should retire his number. @senault85
- _adust_The boards say sup
- noahrichardson1@dana_taylorfifield18 he is not good enough
- dana_fifield_81It doesnt matter how good he is, i still think they should retire his number in respect for what happened to him. But hey, maybe im wrong. @noaharich
- noahrichardson1@dana_taylorfifield18 so every player who can't play should get there # retired
- dana_fifield_81Any player who had their carrer ended in a way like that should have their team retire their number. Other teams can still use the number right? But thats my opinion @noaharich
- dana_fifield_81Or at least hang a banner up with his name and number on it to honor him, just like the atlanta thrashers did for Dan Snyder with #37
- cjboyle__I was at that game
- _antonfed_Who lost?
- twilliams4108We did 4-2 caps @_antonfed_
- riku_swagTuukka Rask is the best
- nolanizzybellaToo bad they lost go caps
- marleys11I went to that game!
- _anthonymancini_Go b's I'm going to the game tonight vs the capital
- shane.bonillaLol sup
Log in to like or comment.