filminthefridgeStalled on this quilt because I can't commit to a background fabric - @robertkaufman Essex yarn dyed linen in black on left, Kaufman interweave chambray in middle, or yarn dyed indigo on right (or none of the above?)
- vintagefabricstudioUse them all!
- lemontreetamiThe light tweedy looking fabric on the right is gorgeous. It gives a subtle texture but doesn't overpower the feathers. :-)
- megssewcraftyI used Essex on mine. It turned out great!
- helenshieI like the mix, stripes?
- tarheelpipI love the darkest one!
- purplepandaquiltsEasex for sure! :)
- texasmoFar right
- stitchmischiefFar left
- meremonroeRight :)
- jennthurstonI think the right one is nice :)
- jennaappletonAs much as I love yarn dyed... I think the middle one on this.
- pmindelrayWow. Hard. I think I want a light background. Just to throw a wrench.
- tough_and_tenderEssex 4eva!
- philippamunroThe one on the right
Log in to like or comment.