chefazThanks Lena #bizarrefoods
- heartsf424Really good episode, incredible family.
- ni_ni06@chefaz beautiful. I love when you visit my home state. Alaska is such a wonderful place
- meilan23Those slippers look comfy!
- jpmed19Watching now!! ☺️
- hongrataSuch a great episode! Thanks @chefaz
- aka_delahuertaWow!!! I just seen the show. I love them. #moccasins
- samantharose927Such a good episode!
- messycanbeerYour best Alaska episode!
- snowbittyOmg I need a pair of those !!!! Love you so much Andrew! And thanks for the cooking tips.
- ripe_mangoesAwesome piece from awesome people!
- kelseyscookingI JUST saw this episode!!! They seemed like such amazing people, I hope you keep in touch with them! You almost looked choked up when she gave you those slippers. Was a beautiful moment .
- brookeb1965That show was awesome. I love that family. I wish Lena was my grandma.
- imhusemanGreat show. The family was so gracious and generous.
- erinlossetBeautiful beadword.
- senorita_butterfly79You make moose fat sounds so enticing. I want to try.
- jdalaly@chefaz I always do impressions of you on bizarre foods to my family and I'm getting pretty good.. Goes something like this "This is a Donkey anal gland, marinated in human bile. it tastes kinda metallic... mixed with a sour, fermented like taste, it has an after note of alligator feces.. the texture is like antique boot leather... the stench actually reminds me of a 20 year old gym bag filled with vomit. It surprisingly all goes well and is rather enjoyable" chef Andrew, I love how you always make sure never to insult them at the end of your explanation. That is my favorite part. Cheers
- c8edid1^LOL!! @chefaz, I love how you have a knack for fitting in with people of any culture, from any part of the world. It is inspiring.
- nitabent93Hashtag #moosefat! I love the episodes where you visit NDNs!
Log in to like or comment.