designmomPacking for my Tues-Wed-Thur trip to New York. Do I see SNOW on the forecast?! I need advice. Are the boots overkill?
- kurtknudsen& gloves & hat & scarf. Feels like 17 with windchill.
- triciafisha7Nice knee high boots and wool socks will will do. Have fun!
- beckysueclicksWear Hunter's but you'll only need them for Wednesday.
- jaypaughIt's freezing, I say bring em'!
- pleasantmommyI agree w @triciafisha7
- polleipalmerI think if you want to wear em bring them but I'm guessing nothing is going to stick. You can borrow some of mine if I've led you astray:)
- bekahtanoBorrow @polleipalmer shoes! Hers are so wicked cute I wish my tootsies were that tiny!
- jennyalsoI'm in NYC comfortably wearing the same shoes I wear in Alameda but with tights/socks.
- bigredepTake them!
- esther_tomo@designmomblog its really cold but regular boots would do the trick!
- bmsibbettAre you going to have 30 free seconds while you're here?!?
- nsheehanIt's only supposed to be a dusting in the city. Like literally less than half an inch.
- cymeeleanorI was just there last week. I'd be more concerned with the cold wind. Bring a winter hat, wind breaker/jacket and layers. I did fine with sneakers and doc martins.
- wendyhcdYeah, you won't need those. Just lots of layers. The temperature fluctuates day to day and even hour to hour now that Spring is here.
- kiasaNo boots. It's going to be just a bit of snow.
- designmom@samanthajhahn would live that! I'll email if I can make it happen.
- designmom@bmsibbett would love to see you! I'll text.
- designmom@polleipalmer I didn't pack the boots. Good call!
- sayyesblogLove the boots!
Log in to like or comment.