childrensplaceAsk #PLACEMom: At what age should kids start helping out with chores?
- kaitlyn_rennee_03First like
- cullors_nikki_As soon as they understand what chores are.
- mrstrujillofrazerThree. They can start small and learn young.
- cindyvargas33When they are a year or 2 to understand the meaning of picking up after them selfs
- adshaya_16Right when they understand what chores are!
- kayte_with_a_yMy almost 2 year old already picks up after herself. She will also help with smaller chores like clearing the table after dinner. Its easier if you start them early!
Log in to like or comment.