thesartorialistMy first Giorgio Armani shirt circa 1983! Look at the collar detail! I kept the shirt in it's wrapped package for two months because I was too afraid to wear it! I would just look at it every day. Like a dessert that's too beautiful to eat
- briannarachelle0You should create a sartorialist app so that it's easier to follow the blog!
- briannarachelle0Or at least create a purely sartorialist Instagram that posts all of the pics that you post on the blog.
- thisroseredI get what you mean preserving something so beautiful
- mrneppThe Real Deal👔👍
- charlottec_52Camicie di Armani sempre belle
- leyakaufgramsAwesome find @lvloffredo
- nikknapp007I can relate
- by__yayaWant to see it in color
- matthewkirschnerI wore my first GA shirt *too* much! Still have it, too. @thesartorialist
- fancymeetingyouDessert that's too beautiful to eat? #nonsense @msmirandajones
- beauregarde11i had one like it...loved early years
- joeariminvmI'm glad to know I'm not the only nutter who buys clobber and never wears it, scared to death of spilling something on it
- dieoranje_skaap@thesartorialist I am almost as old as your shirt! (born in 1984)
- taftBeautiful story 🙌
Log in to like or comment.