nbrookex26_nailsTutorial on how to make your regular polish visible to dark base
1. Prepare opaque-colored polishes including white.
2. Apply dark base polish.
3. Take the color you want and the white polish then apply half of each color on the plate...
4. Scrape 10-15 times as fast as you can (as in crazy fast) lol!
5. Pick up the image and check if it's well blended. If not repeat the process and scrape faster. If yes, proceed to step 6.
6. Stamp directly on your dark base.
7. Tada! you're a happy girl now :) no more buying stamping polishes
- nbrookex26_nails#craftyfingers #cuutenailss #hairnailsdiary #HNobsession #iloveyournailss #pfpnails #lookatthosenails #mermaiddiary #nailartoohlala #nailpolish #nails #thenailartstory #nails2inspire #barbiefingers #thestyleaddict #nailstamping #polishnsuch #thestylechick #fashionfeen #queennails #sandgnails #thefashionjunkie #fcnails #weheartnailart #weloveyournailart #hairandnailfashion #nailartclub
- nailstampfanaticI'm going to share
- nbrookex26_nails@nailstampfanatic thank u!!!♥♥♥
- cats_n_nailsWhen you say scrape fast - which way? Back and forth?? Or scrape the white over the colour??
- nbrookex26_nails@cats_n_nails scrape at one direction only, either way as long as the colors blend
- cats_n_nailsI'll give it a go!
- nbrookex26_nails@cats_n_nails click the link at my bio to redirect you on my fb page I have posted a video on this thank u!
- cats_n_nailsYes, I saw in my fb gtoup
- nbrookex26_nails@cats_n_nails thanks tag me if you succeed goodluck!
- nbrookex26_nails@alygaterrr thank u!
- nbrookex26_nails@mscorribaby i got them from @faburnails :)
- procrastinailartOh wow! I know what I'm trying tonight!
- latenight_lacqueristSooo smart! 👍
- abbyliscious19Ayos to Nat @nbrookex26_nails ma-try nga. Salamat girl! 👍😊😁👏
- lcmomof2@marobson try this
- marobsonThanks @lcmomof2
- bhagzcy08Thanks for this usefull tuts.I must try this:)
- nailstamp4funawesome! I must try this out! :)
Log in to like or comment.