blakevondI have to admit, I'm not a real big kid person. (They make me so nervous and I'm always overly concerned about engaging them in a way that's healthy for their development.) But for some reason they seem to like me. One of my classmates has a young daughter (about 4) and I admire her (my classmate) SO much. Not only because she's a full time law student and single mother but because her daughter has this light inside her that's so bright and that can only come from having a life filled with love and laughter. It takes a special person and mother to give a child that while still putting in sleepless nights building a better life for herself. Well, I finally got to meet little Ms. Olivia tonight. I immediately ran over to her and was like "OMG! I've heard so much about you! I'm so glad I finally get to meet you!" ...and apparently I wasn't the only one starstruck. 👸👭 #mademynight
- savingsequinsAwww if 4 year olds arent Gods gift to the world
- jesm.lawOh my gosh!!! I just love this- and your caption was so beautiful!!
- jesm.lawI'm the same way with children!!! @blakevond
- faty_84This warms my heart❤️
- m0j0_j0j0_She's the best kid EVER!
- blakk2@faty_84 agreed... A heart warming story
- thelawyermomWell u must be talking about my life too lol! I'm a single mom of a 1 y.o. & law school student! 😁 so I KNOW that struggle lol @blakevond
- blakevond@m0j0_j0j0_ IN LIFE!
- bethshereyfThat is so sweet
- curlsandmoOlivia is right. 😘 @blakevond
- jovelroystanThis is amazing. Love it!
- teedotwhiteThis is a great story. :)
- lovegidget_23The sweetest story! 😍God bless them both @blakevond.
- debie_clakzFunny but you appeared in my dream last night,seems u came to my town and I don't know how you appeared at my wedding, you even did my makeup,smhw sm way you lost your luggage nd I had to help you out with something to wear...ts weird and I do not know y u appeared in ma dream @blakevond
Log in to like or comment.