theradavistCaptain Ahab trail - with the white capped Lasalle Range in the background. #SRAMtrailhouse @srammtb
- justcallmedaveBroke my helmet not too far from there
- captainahabsf@johnprolly in the southwest?
- jeffpete3Love Moab
- fgrin4Don't come to Fruita. Happy to show you around if you do though....
- theradavist@fgrin4 we ate at the hot tomato but didn't ride
- fgrin4Good pie. Hit up 18rd next trip (or on your way back through) ridin' fast right now. Get it, before it gets dusty...ride on.
- _james_adamson_Gotta love it!
- stoemperDamn. Killing me. Been suck in Oregon too long. :(
- breadwinnercyclesCap'n Ahab was the first trail I ever rode in Moab!! So good I just about shit me britches!
- chris_mcdudeHell yeah! Considering a purposely solo long weekend out there this year.
- theradavist@chris_mcdude it's amazing!
- theradavist@breadwinnercycles dude - Bad Otis would gobble that trail up!
- jaycee003Great elbows! 😄
- jalberts@johnprolly great day. #sopointy
Log in to like or comment.