lisahochsteinToday at my husbands office I tried the "prp" platelet rich plasma facial aka the "vampire facial " after hearing such an amazing reviews about it . its's your own blood plasma that is enriched with platelets injected into the skin. Prp contains several different growth factors and cytokines that stimulate healing of bone and tissue . This treatment promotes collagen growth and proteoglycan synthesis, stimulates growth of healthy healthy tissue and blood cells, and generates new skin. Basically gives you a beautiful plump youthful glow . My skin immediately felt tighter, firmer and The difference in texture in tone was noticeable . Celebrities and patients swear by this treatment . There is virtually no downtime. These pictures are completely edit, Make up, and filter free. The first picture top left is the prp , The second tops right is after the micro pen. The bottom two are immediately after the treatment . If you would like to try this treatment we offer it at Dr. Hochstein's practice by our Physicians assistant Gracie. The facial is 950 but if you mention "lisa" you will receive 10% off. I'll keep you updated on my how my skin improves this week xo . Office number is 3059313338 :) #prp #micropen #fountainofyourh #bloodfacial #vampirefacial #rhom #drhochstein #lisahochstein @drhochstein
- jeni_89@kmari13 this is how it works
- kmari13@jeni_89 good to know
- ayusdream@orange1124 Interesting
- lexxishineExactly like this @jenna_gypsysoul .. They are also using PRP with micropen
- jenna_gypsysoul@lexxishine OMG I'm so doing it!
- courtoneill742It's not a facial gone wrong... That's just how that one works lol @its__samantha
- carolinamarqu@leudin_petit $950
- chrisdylanhair@kass_dylan 😍😍
- msrico76@ricey96 check it
- email@example.com this is what the Dr in Juarez uses
- kouklakouture@milianmafia 😻😻
- emilie_master_nurse_injector@vlcxox yes!!! Exactly
Log in to like or comment.