nashkerRight time, right place. || While the universe didn't want me to make it to the Thousand Islands today, it certainly had other plans... @puanindya was in Jakarta and texted me this afternoon. She'd made an unexpected trip up from Bandung and we so happened to be in the same neighborhood, so we met up. She and her boyfriend @wibiinsta invited me to his home where we ate dinner, I met his grandmothers and watched my first episode of Breaking Bad. A brilliant, serendipitous night that ended with a new TV addiction. I'd call that a successful day. #asiatoamerica #travelingindonesia
- rizki_pdI'm in Jakarta :)
- shanieshanieWow.. I'm from Bandung.. U can travel to Pangalengan.. The view is so great
- wening11Welcome to Indonesia. Please come to lombok island. It's beautiful beach. Enjoy it..
- veeceechengAmazing bro!
- danielcarreraAmo tomar fotos!!
- deviramadanaGlad to you bang Nathan :)
- nashker@jaredbfries thanks Jared!
- nashker@the_hat_ thanks a much Tim! Hope to see ya in the UK.
- saririsanna@rhony2407 keren d indonesia. (^O^)
- desifloraldesignWhat is growing along with the cabbage? And what is the tree? Awesome stories about your journey, thanks for sharing!
- horoharo@ronifoto iyah ron ini kayanya emang dilembang tapi nunyokotna bule
- gizawarrkayanya bukan bule da , orang indonsia .
- big5worldNathan, will you make it far up to the North, then you have to visit us in Uppsala, Sweden
- fmharunVery nice @nashker
- ericaoverseasGlobalization means being introduced to an American TV sensation in a foreign county by foreigners 💁
- suwarsiniwarsiGood morning friends!
Log in to like or comment.