hermanmillerToday's #shellspotting #regram comes from #Eames super fans @vanityvintage, a graphic design duo living in Antwerp, Belgium. We were curious about anybody who'd take their vintage Shell Chair with them on vacation to Paris, so #WHYHM asked them to tell us a little more about their collection. Here's what they had to say: "We have been passionate about interior design for years, and along the way, we caught the Eames bug. It started with the current editions, but as our addiction grew, we started to collect the original fiberglass chairs cause they are more valuable to us and have much more charm. We share Charles' belief that 'the details are not the details, they make the design.'"Thanks for all the #HermanMiller <3 @vanityvintage. Keep sharing your stories with us at #shellspotting!
- paomen89@martin_medina ❤️❤️❤️
- etablirshop@melscouts @phil97na looks like your chairs
- vanityvintageAn Eiffel deserved an Eiffel!
- ammb8889For u @ciklisz ...mohon tgk
- kizel_@mklkm just missing one chair.
- melscoutsEiffel! It's a cross breed of our blue and orange
- vanityvintage@polht123 yes yes all for the eiffel 😜
- meholls@tjaclive wondering if we should incorporate Instagram into your A&D idea!!
Log in to like or comment.