thesartorialistThe funny but inappropriate bust of eight years boy with a cigar. What year exactly would that had seemed like a good idea? You can really find everything at the Grand Canal flea market, Milan
- musajewelryBeautiful find!!
- cassandramore@benpaulolsonddw thought ud like this!
- lunamareterra@thesartorialist It seems to be a typical iconography of a Neapolitan "scugnizzo" , a street urchin
- megan_carty_artIf you watch Pinocchio again you'll see this all through the scenes when they ship all the little boys to the island...I was laughing and sad all at once!
- feralmanorI want this
- genni66this is a typical Neapolitan bust called "Scugnizzo" which means bad boy
- ramyficationsLooks like the artful dodger
- katiekatherine18A new cigar look for you, @elpekas63
- ancateodorasanduThe vintage fair happening on Naviglio grande is the best!
- mairinrose@specktacles add this flea market to the list of places to go :)
- franceshailey@mirandaomer is there something you need to get off your chest ?
- suzymcnaughtonMy father was born to tobacco farmers and he started smoking from a young age.
- echomrgThere's no such thing as a Grand Canal in Milan! 😉 Venice has Canali, Milan has Navigli! 😁
- harryrabbitI ❤️inappropriate ✨
- robi_gibiUh, il mercatino del Naviglio Grande! ❤️
Log in to like or comment.